ReiBoot for Android 2.1.3 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ReiBoot for Android 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Users should be aware that entering into the recovery mode on Android devices is varied for different brands and can lead to permanent consequences if any of the crucial system or kernel files get damaged. Because of this, even though the ReiBoot for Android app is streamlined for easy use, it is still recommended to be used by seasoned Android users who have experience with working with recovery mode and fastboot operations.
- Totally free to enter and exit Android fast boot mode by one click.
- Enter and exit the Android recovery mode. Free and simple operation.
- Free to enter and exit the Android download (Odin) mode.
- Fix 50+ Android system issues like stuck on Samsung logo, app crashing, black screen, and so on.
- One-click to clear Android system cache to keep your phone optimized.
- Boot into fast boot (Bootloader) mode on any Android device by one click.
- 1-Click to get out of fastboot mode when our phone is stuck in fastboot mode.
- No need to use the key combination method. Fast and hassle-free!
ReiBoot for Android features a very streamlined user interface with a single dashboard that offers a listing of all available tools. They include one-click buttons for Entering Fastboot Mode, Exiting Fast Boot Mode, Enter Recovery Mode, Exit Recovery Mode, Enter Download mode (Odin mode for transferring data to and from the device), Exit Download Mode, and Clear System Cache. Before trying to use any of these tools, users are required to connect their Android device to the PC via USB cable. The app will notify users when the Android device is connected and will even try to identify it if it can.
It is important to note that this application supports only these 1-click operations, and does not allow users to manually snoop in the critical OS/kernel data partitions, redacting the potential for damaging the OS and making the Android device unstable or inaccessible for future use.
While ReiBoot for Android is not a comprehensive Android smartphone and tablet recovery utility, it can help countless users who are experiencing freezes at boot and inability to reach certain important parts of the boot sequence.
ReiBoot for Android is 100% FREE and can be used without restrictions on any desktop and laptop PC running modern versions of Windows OS such as Windows 7, 8, and 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit).
If you are looking for ReiBoot for Android alternatives, we recommend you to download EaseUS MobiSaver for Android or iSkysoft Toolbox for Android.
Note: Only the 1-click options are available (you cannot repair the other Android issues).