ReiBoot for Android 2.1.0 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ReiBoot for Android 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Now, ReiBoot for Android offers a one-click solution to boot your Android device into recovery mode without manually holding down any buttons, and guides you on how to safely exit Android recovery mode as well. No risk! Just 1 click!
- Totally free to enter and exit Android fast boot mode by one click.
- Enter and exit the Android recovery mode. Free and simple operation.
- Free to enter and exit the Android download (Odin) mode.
- Fix 50+ Android system issues like stuck on Samsung logo, app crashing, black screen, and so on.
- One-click to clear Android system cache to keep your phone optimized.
- Boot into fast boot (Bootloader) mode on any Android device by one click.
- 1-Click to get out of fastboot mode when our phone is stuck in fastboot mode.
- No need to use the key combination method. Fast and hassle-free!
Download mode is also known as Odin mode. You won't be unfamiliar with this tech term if you ever tried to flash ROM/Kernel or restore your Samsung devices to fix system glitches like being stuck on a black screen. ReiBoot for Android illustrates the detailed instructions to enter download mode on Samsung, Huawei, etc.
The phone is stuck on "Downloading… Do not turn off target" screen? Though the odds are low, your phone may still be stuck in download/Odin mode after a security update. Instead of trying repeatedly by using key combinations, you can get out of Android download mode on any phone by a simple click, thanks to Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android.
Your android phones store temporary system files used for things like OS updates in a cache partition. These files can be corrupted and cause issues. Clearing the system cache can wipe cache partition and make your phone clean and smooth.
Support 600+ Android Phones and Tablets! This Android system recovery tool supports Android 2.0 above and supports almost all Android devices, no matter your device is provided by AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Vodafone, Orange, or other carriers.
Your Android phone is stuck in download mode/recovery mode/fastboot mode? All Android problems are covered by ReiBoot for Android Tool, which offers you the best solution to fix Android to normal with several clicks.
If you are looking for ReiBoot for Android alternatives, we recommend you to download EaseUS MobiSaver for Android or iSkysoft Toolbox for Android.
Note: Only the 1-click options are available (you cannot repair the other Android issues).