Road Rash LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
The main difference between Road Rush game races and those present in other arcade or sim racers is the presence of hand-to-hand combat. When near opponent, players can with a push of the button punch them, and with another button, the combination can perform backhand punch or even a leg kick. The game also features a large selection of melee weapons such as clubs and chains. To make the races even more difficult, the tracks are set on public roads with the regular presence of car traffics, roadside animals (cows, deer), and trees.
To make the game challenging and unpredictable, the player will have to constantly manage their stamina meter, who will when depleted cause the driver to fall to the ground, causing the time penalty during which driver pickups their bike and starts driving again. Bikes also have a damage meter, which signifies the performance level of the bike. Once depleted, the bike becomes wrecked and the race is lost.
Road Rash for PC does not have a cinematic singleplayer campaign with story, narration, or characters, but instead, it promotes higher difficulties of play. The players are tasked with finishing the set of five stages, after which the game switches to ever-increasing difficulty modes which increase track length and opponent aggressiveness.
After a successful release of this game, the developers at Electronic Arts threw themselves at several sequels, enabling the Road Rash franchise to live to its sixth release in 2000. The music of the game (composed by Rob Hubbard and Michael Bartlow) also received notable praise.
- Motorbike racing where everything is allowed! Kick and punch your opponent’s instead of simply passing them.
- Navigate exotic tracks set in California locales. Narrowly miss car traffic, wild animals, and trees.
- Manage your stamina and bike damage levels while fighting to the victory.
- One of the most popular motorbike racing games of the early 1990s.
- Retro 3D visuals.
- Extremely modest system requirements.
- Requires less than 5MB of HDD space!
- 100% FREE!