SourceGuardian 11.4 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SourceGuardian PHP Encoder 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
To protect your scripts from unauthorized usage SourceGuardian for PHP has added features that can optionally lock your scripts to run only from predefined IP addresses, domain names, or LAN hardware addresses (MAC). It can also easily produce trial versions of your scripts by setting an expiry date for your PHP scripts or by limiting the number of days that your protected script will work. To protect against local date changes for trial versions of your protected scripts there is an option for time checking using atomic online time servers.
For larger projects, SourceGuardian provides an option to protect an entire project so that all scripts used in the project will work only with other protected scripts. This way scripts may include a protected script from an unprotected script and this adds another level of protection.
Features and Highlights
- Full Bytecode Encryption - protect your files by removing the original PHP Source Code
- Fully encode and deploy for PHP5 (and PHP4)
- Choice of Windows/Linux/macOS encoding clients
- Command-line encoder available now
- Encrypt to a domain name
- Encrypt to IP
- License generator for encoded scripts
- Easy to use Wizard interface and Advanced mode in GUI
- Automatic backup of source files
- Deployment options
- Lock to domain names, IP addresses or LAN hardware
- Timeout your scripts at specific dates or days in the future
- Encoded files run under Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, macOS, Solaris, HP-UX
- Require no changes to the standard web server installation
Note: 14 days trial version. Locking options are disabled in the demo version.