SQLyog Community Edition 13.1.5 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SQLyog Community Edition (32-bit) 2021 full offline installer setup for PC
Features and Highlights
- Mysql 5.X compatible
- Create/drop/alter tables, stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, and events.
- Http and ssh tunneling - smartly manage your MySQL server even if the MySQL port is blocked or remote access to MySQL is disallowed!
- Protect your data with SSL encryption
- Smart autocomplete
- Formats sql statements
- Proactive query profiler
- Favorite manager to neatly organize your favorite sql statements
- Very fast retrieval of data
- Advanced gui query builder. Supports joins, aggregate as well as 'common' functions, sorting (order by) and filtering (where and having) and alias.
- Sqlyog import external data wizard - use the gui or specify a query
- Schema and data synchronization tools
- Powerful compressed scheduled backup with email notification
- Schedule various jobs
- Sql scheduler and reporting tool - execute unattended queries for database maintenance of data verification with flexible email option
- Update result returned from query - also supports queries with joins. No dialogues - just edit!
- Manage foreign key relationships
- Fully innodb compliant
- Supports mysql pluggable storage engines architecture
- Multi-threaded query execution with an option to allow multiple query execution simultaneously
- View your results in grid/text mode
- Filter data and resultsets directly form the context menu of a displayed value
- Execute (very large) sql-scripts as batch files
- Execute multiple queries returning more than 1000s of rows per resultset. Its very efficient in memory.
- Very compact binary
- Written entirely in c/c++/win32 apis using native mysql c apis. No wrapper classes used.
- Connection manager
- Excel like grid interface to create/alter tables
- View and edit advanced table-properties, such as comment, key_length, etc.
- Do table-diagnostics (check, optimize, repair, analyze)
- Duplicate tables to new table-names
- Excel like grid interface to edit data with support for enum/set
- Create/drop databases
- Manage indexes
- Comprehensive user/security manager. Control every available privilege on what level you like (server/database/table/column).
- Reorder columns of table
- Copy database between two mysql hosts
- Drop all tables of a database with a single click
- Edit blobs in text or grapichs mode. All common (non-proprioritary) graphics format (including 'high-resolution' tiffs and pngs) supported.
- Export table-structure and data into sql-dumps
- Direct export to Microsoft excel
- Export/import data in/from csv files
- Export database schema in html
- Log all queries for a session
- Save resultset in csv, html and xml
- Copy your result as csv to clipboard
- Is very keyboard friendly. You can work with 99% features of sqlyog with keyboard.
- View and kill other user-processes
- Flush host/logs/privileges/tables
- Quick access to processlist, status, variables