TeXstudio 4.2.3 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
TeXstudio 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Edit multiple positions at the same time. Vertical blocks can even be copied and pasted.
Suggests possible LaTeX commands as you type. There is a tooltip to help to explain the command.
More than 1000 mathematical symbols
Quick access to more than 1000 mathematical symbols.
Filenames, references, and citations turn into links when moving the mouse over them while holding.
Use bookmarks to keep references to important places in your text and to navigate there quickly.
Drag & drop support for images
When you drag an image on the editor the image assistant opens. From there it's just one more click to have the code for the image inclusion.
Features and Highlights
- IWE - Integrated Writing Environment
- All LaTeX tools can be called from TeX studio with just one keypress and you can add your own command-line options (e.g. for forwarding/inverse search)
- LaTeX tags and 1102 mathematical symbols you can easily select and add to your text
- Wizards generating necessary code (e.g. documents, tabular/array-environments, and BibTex-types)
- LaTeX errors are displayed in a Log panel and highlight within the tex file
- BibTeX will be automatically called if the bib files are modified
- LaTeX documentation where you can look up the tags you don't know
- Customizable menus, toolbars, and environments
- Scripting to control TeX studio with user-written scripts
- DDE-Support to interact with other programs on Windows
- And also customizable code snippets, tabbed MDI view, ...
- Powerful Text Editor based on QCodeEdit
- Interactive spell checker which marks spelling mistakes while you type them
- Interactive reference checker which marks wrong reference/label combinations and wrong citations
- Interactive syntax checker which marks wrong spelled LaTeX commands
- Syntax highlighting drawing LaTex commands in different, customizable formats
- Code folding allows you to hide certain blocks
- Auto-completion completes tags you wrote and shows corresponding help entries, uses the taglists from kile
- Unicode support which can handle files in all encodings
- Incremental search and replace on a search panel at the bottom of the text panel
- Text Navigation jumps to bookmarks, certain lines, last changes, and LaTeX errors/warnings
- Key Remapping of single keys for automatic text insertion (e.g of nice quotation marks)
- And also line numbers, repetition checker, dynamic word wrapping, parenthesis highlighting, parenthesis completion, Unicode table, undo/redo, line change state, table editor...
- Structure View which shows the logical hierarchy of a file and is interactively updated
- PDF Preview which shows the compiled pdf file and supports syntax
- Math Preview which shows the latex output of a single expression within the text
- Find in files dialog let you search in currently opened files
- Thesaurus which shows possible synonyms for a certain word
- HTML Converter which creates an Html out of your LaTeX-based PS-file
- Text analysis counting and showing often used words or phrases
- Random Text generator which automatically creates a text similar to the one you wrote
- SVN support to synchronize local changes with the repository
- Automatical detection of MikTeX, Ghostscript and Standardlatex
- USB-Mode stores its settings in a texmakerx.ini (only if you create one!), so you can use the same configuration on different computers