TunesKit iOS System Recovery 3.0.0 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
TunesKit iOS System Recovery 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The full procedure of using TunesKit iOS System Recovery to solve a wide variety of iOS/tvOS issues can be viewed in this simple Video Guide created by the TunesKit team:
Instead of sending your iPhone or iPad to official troubleshooting to a manufacturer or attempting a fix with a 3rd party technician (which usually leads to a complete data loss on a device), any owner of a modern iOS device can first try to fix the issue themselves.
TunesKit iOS System Recovery app is built from the ground up to help anyone to repair and clear an incredible variety of iOS and Apple device issues (over 150 of them!) by simply connecting it to the PC and running an automated scan & repair tool. Users are not required to have any technical knowledge, and the app offers two distinct modes of operation:
The Standard mode can reliably fix a wide variety of common iOS/tvOS problems without the data loss on the connected device.
An Advanced mode that can fix more serious iOS issues that will lead to the change of the firmware and erasing of all data on the connected device.
The list of the supported fixes includes the following – white Apple logo, stuck at boot loop screen, white screen freeze, frozen screen, black screen, blue screen, stuck in recovery mode, stuck in DFU mode, locked screen, restore failure, iOS update failure, stuck in headphone mode, iPhone activation error, bricked iPhone, stuck iTunes, iTunes connection error, and many others.
TunesKit iOS System Recovery can easily and quickly be deployed on a wide variety of PC configurations. The app is built from the ground up to provide maximum backward compatibility with Windows OS, ensuring that even users running a legacy version of the Windows XP operating system can take full advantage of this iOS unlock and repair tool.
All that users have to do is install this app using an automated installer, and connect the Apple device to a PC via the official or 3rd party USB cable. For the app to function properly during its automatic scan & repair service, an internet connection is required. Alternatively, users can also provide the desired firmware that was downloaded via browser, thus ensuring that this app can even function well offline.
Once installed, TunesKit iOS System Recovery presents users with a simple dashboard that immediately offers users access to instructions on how to start the procedure of fixing their iOS or tvOS device.
However, before the procedure is started users should be made aware of the potential consequences.
- Fixing various iOS software issues with Standard repair mode will NOT erase the device data.
- Removing the screen lock, bypassing the password, removing an iTunes account, or changing the firmware version with Advanced repair mode all lead to complete data loss on the device.
- This System Recovery tool can only be used on devices that are sufficiently charged. Make sure that the device will have enough battery power.
- System Recovery cannot be performed wirelessly. The procedure can be started only for iOS/tvOS devices that are connected to the PC via USB cable.
It can be used in two modes. Here are the exact steps of using the less-destructive Standard mode that can recover iOS/tvOS devices to normal function with No Data Loss!
Step 1 – Start the app and connect the device to the PC with a USB cable. The dashboard will then try to detect the exact model of the device. On the right side of the screen, the dashboard will list the most common issues that can be fixed with this app. To start the procedure user simply needs to click on the “Start” button.
Step 2 – Chose the desired recovery mode – Standard (fixes that will not cause data loss) and Advanced (comprehensive fix that will wipe the entire device clean from all user data). Pick Standard mode, and follow the on-screen instruction for booting the device into recovery mode/DFU manually. In order to do so, simply follow the on-screen instruction for pressing the volume up, volume down, and power button in a specific sequence. If the device refuses to enter into recovery mode/DFU manually, the app offers a simple “Enter Recovery Mode” and “Exit Recovery Mode" tools on the dashboard.
Step 3 – Download the firmware package. All fixes of the OS are done with the presence of the appropriate firmware archive. The app will auto-detect and auto-download the file it needs, but users also have the option to confirm the device model. The firmware can also be downloaded manually outside of this app. In order to load the firmware, users can simply click on the “Select” button.
Step 4 – Start the recovery of the iOS/tvOS device by simply clicking the “Repair”. It is important to note that the device must be left alone and fully powered until this procedure is finished. Any tampering with the USB connection or power can lead to the device becoming bricked.
Advanced mode follows the exact same procedure, only with users needing to pick the Advanced mode from the dashboard screen. This mode can solve a wide variety of OS issues connected with the security and user credentials. While it can remove the iPhone passcode, screen lock, iTunes accounts, and unlock iPhone, this also leads to complete data loss.
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is fully compatible with a wide array of Windows OS releases and has a very light minimum hardware requirement:
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Windows 11
- Minimum hardware requirements: 1 GHz CPU, 256MB of RAM, 200MB of HDD space
Supported iOS/tvOS devices and operating system versions:
- iPhone – iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- iPad – All Models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad
- iPod touch – iPod touch 7, iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 2
- Apple TV – Apple TV HD, Apple TV 3rd Generation, Apple TV 2nd Generation
- iOS version – iOS 7 to iOS 15
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is a premium app. Users who want to test the app are offered access to a time-limited FREE TRIAL.