Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS 10.8.0 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS 2021 has 3 recovery modes:
- Direct recovery from the iOS Device - Get your data back from iPhone 7/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4, iPad mini 1/2, iPad Air 1/2, iPad with Retina Display, the new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5 and iPad 1 with a direct scan.
- iTunes backup recovery mode - Use your iTunes backups to recover the data to your iDevices.
- iCloud Backup recovery mode - Use your iCloud Backup to recover the data to your iDevices. Recover up to 12 different file types from any supported iOS device.
Any file types that can be directly recovered from an iOS device, check below: 7 Types of Files (iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/iPad mini/iPod touch 5): Safari Bookmark, Messages, Reminders, Notes, Call History, Contacts, and Calendar. 12 Types of Files (iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4G): Voice memos, Safari bookmark, Reminder, Notes, Calendar, Call history, Message attachments, Messages, Contacts, Photo Stream, Camera Roll Videos and Camera Roll Photos. dr.fone toolkit also fixes with various iOS system issues like recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc. no data loss at all, backup the whole iOS device to your computer without iTunes or iCloud in 1 click, wipe your Personal Data from your Device permanently.
Key Features: iOS Data Recovery, iOS System Recovery, iOS Full Data Eraser, iOS Private Data Eraser, iOS Screen Recorder, iOS WhatsApp Transfer, iOS Data Backup & Restore, iOS Kik Backup & Restore, iOS LINE Backup & Restore, iOS Viber Backup & Restore.
How do I recover data from a dead iPhone or iOS System?
To recover data from a dead/broken iPhone, you'll need the help of a third-party software like Dr.Fone. Follow the steps below to recover data from a dead iPhone.
- Step 1. Launch Dr.Fone and connect your dead iPhone to the computer. Go to the Data Recovery module.
- Step 2. If the iPhone can be recognized by the computer, use Dr.Fone to scan your iPhone directly. If the phone can't be detected at all, use Dr.Fone to scan your iTunes/iCloud backup file.
- Step 3. Preview the data on the dead iPhone and save them to your computer.
- Learn more about how to recover data from a dead iPhone.
Note: In the demo version, files can be previewed but not recovered.
Also Available: Download Dr.Fone Toolkit for iOS (Mac)