Twitch Leecher 1.8.1 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Twitch Leecher 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
To install Twitch Leecher on your desktop or laptop PC, all you need to do is to download and activate the official app installer that is distributed in a small archive that is less than 30 MB in size. After only a few seconds of following on-screen instructions by the installer, the app will be ready for use.
The main interface is separated into a large VOD listing area and four main tools on the top – Search, Downloads, Twitch authorization, and Settings. Found VODS are listed with a wealth of additional data – Name, Game, Length, Recording Time, and Quality, with two control options on the far right of each, found VOD – Watch on Twitch and Download. For each selected VOD, users can pick the target download directory, pick the video quality from the dropdown menu, and select whether or not they wish to crop video to any desired start and stop spot. Downloads can be individual or made in batches, with no restrictions on VOD sizes.
The entire interface is sleek and simple to use and can enable even complete PC novices to easily find, select, and download Twitch VODs of their choice. Be aware that the app cannot be minimized to the system tray, requiring you to leave it on the Desktop taskbar during the downloads of sometimes very large video files. Twitch Leecher is 100% FREE and is optimized for the use on Windows 10, 8, 7, and Vista.
Features and Highlights
- Very easy to use, no manual needed
- Intuitive and stylish GUI
- Up to 20 times faster, download speed compared to direct download with FFMPEG
- Browse your past broadcasts and highlights within the application
- Search channels, VOD URLs, and VOD IDs
- Subscriber-Only VOD download support
- Time Selection for VOD downloads
- Queue multiple downloads
- Specify default search parameters
- Specify default download folders
- Specify a filename template with wildcards for your downloads
- Developed by an experienced Software Engineer
- Free and Open Source
Note: Requires .NET Framework.