CursorFX 2.11Date added: February, 4th 2013 - Freeware
Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64
Editor / User Rating:/
Author / Product:
Stardock CursorFX (formerly known under the name CursorXP) is a popular desktop enhancement program for modern versions of Windows OS that lets you use and create incredibly cool looking Windows mouse cursors. Things like adding a shadow under Windows 7, XP and Vista was hardly a great advance and therefore CursorFX exists to give you more-much more.
Anyuone who start using CursorFX can gain access ti wide array of easy to use tools that can provide you with subtle changes to the default Windows UI scheme, or enable you to really go wild and create visually striking cursors that will spice up your desktop. No matter if you want to create fun and colorful cursor schemes, sleek and professional designs, or fully animated sequences that can be very inventive, CursorFX will be there to help you to achieve your artistic dreams.
Interface of CursorXP is very easy to use, with dashboard that enables you to easily create new Cursors, Effects, Trails, Sounds, and easily download from the internet newly created designs that you can implement directly into your PC. Browsing all those sections is incredibly easy, with just button “Apply” standing between your normal cursor design and the widely innovative designs that come preloaded with CursorXP. Editor for creating your own visuals is very well designed, with tools that can be used even by novices. If you want just to put small tweaks to your current cursor scheme, you can use “Settings” section of the app to change hue, brightness, contrast, opacity, size and shadows.
- New! Sounds on mouse event embeddable into themes
- New! New Ghost Trail effect
- New! Main User Interface updated
- New! Theme Editor UI updated
- Cursors with unlimited size
- Fully anti-aliased cursors
- Fully 32-bit alpha blended cursors
- Animations and scripts
- Cursors with normal and pressed states
- Full featured theme editor
- Full featured graphic control panel
- Fully configurable soft shadow
- New Visual Editor
- New User interface
- New theme format: proprietary, expandable that lets skinners bundle Special effects into themes.