A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 24 Apr 18 - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition...
- 24 Apr 18 - SMPlayer 18.4.0 (64-bit)
- 24 Apr 18 - Iris 0.9.6.3
- 24 Apr 18 - Xmanager 6.0 Build 0076
- 24 Apr 18 - Viber for Windows 8.7.0
- 24 Apr 18 - Chime 4.14.8727
- 24 Apr 18 - Windows Firewall Control 18.104.22.168
- 24 Apr 18 - SaferVPN 4.3.0
- 24 Apr 18 - Android Studio 3.1.2
- 24 Apr 18 - App Builder 2018.77
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.11.1....
- SuperSuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1258
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 5.6.0....
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 22.214.171.124
- Comodo CloudComodo Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.2...
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- BlasterSpywareBlaster 5.5
- aswMBRaswMBR 126.96.36.1990
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 188.8.131.52...
- ComboFixComboFix 184.108.40.206
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 220.127.116.114
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware