A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 21 Jul 18 - YUMI 22.214.171.124
- 21 Jul 18 - VIPole 3.7.18 Build 32229
- 21 Jul 18 - 360 Total Security 10.0.0.1159
- 21 Jul 18 - iTools 126.96.36.199
- 21 Jul 18 - STANDARD Codecs 6.7.5
- 21 Jul 18 - ADVANCED Codecs 10.3.5
- 21 Jul 18 - WYSIWYG Web Builder 14.1.0
- 21 Jul 18 - HitFilm Express 9.0.7813.07206
- 21 Jul 18 - ApowerREC 188.8.131.52
- 20 Jul 18 - FrostWire 6.7.1
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- CureIt!Dr.Web CureIt! 11.1
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2959
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 6.1.0....
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.6.0.87...
- USB DiskUSB Disk Security 184.108.40.206
- Trojan KillerTrojan Killer 2.0.59
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.0.3
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 220.127.116.113
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 22.214.171.124
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 126.96.36.199...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware