A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 18 Mar 18 - Gajim 1.0.0
- 18 Mar 18 - Cyberfox 52.7.1 (64-bit)
- 18 Mar 18 - ADVANCED Codecs 8.9.0
- 18 Mar 18 - STANDARD Codecs 6.3.0
- 18 Mar 18 - Macrium Reflect Free Edition 7.1.2963 (64...
- 18 Mar 18 - Advanced IP Scanner 2.5 Build 3567
- 18 Mar 18 - Tor Browser 7.5.2
- 18 Mar 18 - Zortam Mp3 Media Studio 23.45
- 18 Mar 18 - VueScan 9.6.07 (64-bit)
- 18 Mar 18 - Bitdefender Home Scanner 126.96.36.1995
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. HitmanPro offers you a Free Scan for a second opinion. It is designed to check if your security measures work. If nothing is found (and we sin... Read More »
- MalwareFoxMalwareFox AntiMalware 2.74
- CureIt!Dr.Web CureIt! 11.1
- SpybotSpybot Search & Destroy 2.6.46
- Trojan KillerTrojan Killer 2.0.49
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 188.8.131.52
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 220.127.116.11
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- AdwCleanerAdwCleaner 18.104.22.168
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- RootkitBusterTrend Micro RootkitBuster 5.0.0 B...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware