A portable anti-malware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files
- 19 Jun 18 - Betternet 4.2.1
- 19 Jun 18 - Google Web Designer 4.0.0.0615
- 19 Jun 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.1....
- 19 Jun 18 - HandBrake 1.1.1 (64-bit)
- 19 Jun 18 - RogueKiller 18.104.22.168
- 19 Jun 18 - Dashlane 5.15.1
- 19 Jun 18 - Chromium 69.0.3466.0
- 19 Jun 18 - SmartFTP 9.0.2586.0 (32-bit)
- 19 Jun 18 - AVG Virus Definitions (June 19th 2018)
- 18 Jun 18 - Hotspot Shield 7.9.0
About HitmanPro (32-bit)
HitmanPro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).HitmanPro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. To fully protect yourself from ransomware make your malware defense system strong with a Paid anti-malware which provide you real-time protect... Read More »
- Removal ToolKaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017
- RogueKillerRogueKiller 22.214.171.124
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2957
- Trojan KillerTrojan Killer 2.0.59
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- Reason CoreReason Core Security 126.96.36.199
- WinPatrolWinPatrol 35.5.2017.8
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
- SpyHunterSpyHunter 188.8.131.5248
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 6.0.2....
- Heimdal PROHeimdal PRO 2.5.111
- CureIt!Dr.Web CureIt! 11.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware