Password manager that makes browsing easier and more secure
- 19 Apr 18 - Foxit Reader 126.96.36.19996
- 19 Apr 18 - Kindle for PC 1.23 Build 50133
- 19 Apr 18 - BlueStacks App Player 188.8.131.5206
- 19 Apr 18 - Logitech Gaming Software 8.98.234 (64-bit...
- 19 Apr 18 - Pandora Recovery 184.108.40.2060
- 19 Apr 18 - iTools 220.127.116.11
- 19 Apr 18 - SourceTree 18.104.22.168
- 19 Apr 18 - Movavi Video Editor 14.4.0
- 19 Apr 18 - Maxthon 22.214.171.12400
- 19 Apr 18 - Bandicam 4.1.3 Build 1400
About LastPass (32-bit)
LastPass is the last password you will ever need. It allows you to: Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one. LastPass has addons for: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari (for Mac), Google Chrome, and works with other browsers with Bookmarklets (e.g. Opera). LastPass uses Host Proof Hosting techniques to synchronize your passwords all while LastPass never has access to your sensitive data. LastPass offers a premium upgrade as well for mobile access on iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Google Android, Palm webOS, and Symbian phones. Simple, Fast, and Effortless Browsing:Save as You GoDownload and setup with LastPass in minutes. Once you've created your account, LastPass prompts you to save new sites as you browse - so... Read More »
- BitdefenderBitdefender Home Scanner 126.96.36.199...
- BetternetBetternet 3.10.0
- AVGAVG Internet Security 18.3 Build...
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Firewall 15.2.053....
- Folder ProtectFolder Protect 2.0.4
- Folder LockerAnvi Folder Locker 1.2.1370.0
- HMA! Pro VPNHMA! Pro VPN 188.8.131.52
- F-Secure KEYF-Secure KEY 4.8.110
- PsiphonPsiphon 3 Build 133
- USB BlockUSB Block 1.7.2
- ESET SecurityESET Smart Security 10.1.204.0 (3...
- CCProxyCCProxy 8.0 Build 20180307
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 56 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware