Anti-malware and security software to keep you safe from online threats
- 16 Jan 18 - Java JDK 9.0.4 (64-bit)
- 16 Jan 18 - Java JRE 9.0.4 (64-bit)
- 16 Jan 18 - Java JRE 8 Update 162 (32-bit)
- 16 Jan 18 - CCleaner 5.39
- 16 Jan 18 - VirtualBox 5.2.6 Build 120293
- 16 Jan 18 - Confide 1.5.7
- 16 Jan 18 - GPU-Z 2.6.0
- 16 Jan 18 - iMyFone Umate Pro 5.0.0
- 16 Jan 18 - Uplay 126.96.36.19938
- 16 Jan 18 - K7 TotalSecurity 15.1.0315
About Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware's industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and run a scan. It's that simple. Or if you want even better protection, consider Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC. Either way you're crushing malware and foiling hackers. According to OPSWAT, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware offline installer for PC is the most popular security product installed by users.What is Malwarebytes 3.0?"It combines all of our malware-fighting technologies into one program that scans for threats 4x faster. It improves on, and... Read More »
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 188.8.131.52
- AdwCleanerAdwCleaner 184.108.40.206
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 220.127.116.11
- F-SecureF-Secure Online Scanner 18.104.22.168...
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
- RootkitBusterTrend Micro RootkitBuster 5.0.0 B...
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 22.214.171.124
- ZemanaZemana AntiMalware Premium 2.74.2...
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.6.1
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 126.96.36.199
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware