Technical and tag data for video and audio files
MediaInfo 0.7.63 (32-bit) Date added: May, 15th 2013 - (Open Source)
MediaInfo 0.7.63 (32-bit)
Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
Author / product:
File size / license:
4.26 MB / Open Source
MediaInfo is a small but powerful program that can give you access to all the hidden information that is located in your audio and video files. With it you can find out everything, from easily accessible information about song properties, to the more precise details about specific codecs and the way that file was created.
MediaInfo offers two ways of controlling data gathering. Novice users will appreciate presence of fully featured graphical interface that can showcase everything they desire, but professional users can use much more powerful command interface that can work with custom scripts, extract information from large media archives, and dump data into databases of your choice.
- Different and customizable views on media information (Text, Table, Tree Structure, HTML, XML...)
- Data Export as Text, CSV, HTML, XML...
- Graphical User Interface, Command Line Interface, DLL
- Integration in MS-Windows (Drag'n'Drop, Context menu)
- Basics: Title, Author, Director, Album, Title Nr., Date, Length...
- Video: Codec, Aspect Ratio, Frame Rate, Bit Rate...
- Audio: Codec, Sampling Rate, Channels, Languages, Bit Rate...
- Text: Language of Subtitles
- Chapters: Nr. of Chapters, Outline
Supported Formats and Containers:
- Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)... (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC...)
- Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF...
- Untertitel: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
- Browsers and Plugins
- CD and DVD Tools
- Cleaning and Tweaking
- Compression and Backup
- Desktop Enhancements
- Developer Tools
- File Sharing
- File Transfer and Networking
- Firewalls and Security
- Imaging and Digital Photo
- Messaging and Chat
- MP3 and Audio
- Office and Business Tools
- Video Software