What's new in this version:
- New: Support for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. Note Wayland is not supported, so for VNC Server in Service Mode you must edit the /etc/gdm3/custom.conf file, uncomment WaylandEnable=false, and reboot in order to remotely access the login screen.
- New: If VNC Server is configured to use Smartcard/certificate store authentication, certificates from connecting users are automatically checked for revocation using OCSP, before falling back to CRLs. To use only OCSP, set the LdapCertificateRevocation parameter to EnforceOcsp.
- Under Windows, if VNC Server is configured to use Smartcard/certificate store authentication, certificates from connecting users are now checked against the Enterprise NTAuth store, rather than the Root store.
- If VNC Server is configured to use single sign-on authentication (SSO), connecting domain users with Active Directory accounts in different forests are now checked, providing cross-forest trust relationships are in place.
- Under Windows, if VNC Server in Service Mode is configured to log to file (rather than Windows Event Log), the default destination directory is now C:ProgramDataRealVNC-Service.
- Fixed: Under Linux, VNC Server in Virtual Mode sessions no longer leak audio to local speakers.
- Fixed: Under Windows, the DisplayDevice parameter now recognizes monitors plugged into multiple or discrete graphics cards.