AdwCleaner can remove unwanted Toolbars and Page Hijackers
- 19 Sep 18 - Signal Desktop 1.16.1
- 19 Sep 18 - Mailbird 220.127.116.11
- 19 Sep 18 - qBittorrent 4.1.3 (64-bit)
- 19 Sep 18 - Slimjet 18.104.22.168 (64-bit)
- 19 Sep 18 - Epubor Ultimate eBook Converter 22.214.171.124...
- 19 Sep 18 - SoftEther VPN Gate Client Plugin 2018.09....
- 18 Sep 18 - BlueStacks App Player 126.96.36.1990
- 18 Sep 18 - CCleaner 5.47
- 18 Sep 18 - TeamSpeak Client 3.2.2 (64-bit)
- 18 Sep 18 - WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 8.8.1
AdwCleaner is a program that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. By using AdwCleaner you can easily remove many of these types of programs for a better user experience on your computer and while browsing the web. AdwCleaner frees your computer of unwanted programs and malware! Download AdwCleaner Offline Installer Setup. Removes adware and other unwanted programs now!Is your PC acting up? It could be riddled with adware, potentially unwanted programs (PUPs), or a browser hijacker. Malwarebytes AdwCleaner removes obnoxious programs that slow and impede your computer’s performance.The types of programs that AdwCleaner targets are typically bundled with... Read More »
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.0.10
- MalwareFoxMalwareFox AntiMalware 2.74
- ComboFixComboFix 188.8.131.52
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- CureIt!Dr.Web CureIt! 11.1
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- Anti-ExploitMalwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.11.1....
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.6.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware