Antivirus and Ultrafast Cloud Security Software
- 19 Nov 18 - NVIDIA GeForce Experience 184.108.40.206
- 19 Nov 18 - CrystalDiskInfo 8.0.0
- 19 Nov 18 - Driver Booster Pro 6.1
- 19 Nov 18 - Google Chrome 70.0.3538.110 (32-bit)
- 19 Nov 18 - Driver Booster Free 220.127.116.11
- 19 Nov 18 - eM Client 7.2.33932
- 19 Nov 18 - BluffTitler 18.104.22.168
- 19 Nov 18 - KMPlayer 22.214.171.124
- 19 Nov 18 - BlueStacks App Player 126.96.36.1996
- 19 Nov 18 - Virtual DJ 2018 Build 4675
About Baidu Antivirus
Baidu Antivirus is fully free antivirus protection software that utilizes all the advances of modern cloud computation to deliver rock-solid protection to all users. This entails protection against foreign threats, interception of harmful software packages, and constant protection of your local OS and data. To achieve maximum level of protection, Baidu Antivirus utilizes not one, but three antivirus engines. These engines (Baidu Antivirus Engine, Baidu Cloud Engine and fully integrated antivirus engine from Avira) work together in cooperation, offering you complete virus detection and removal that will make your PC safe haven against any kind of malicious software threats. Download Baidu Antivirus Latest Version for Windows!This kind ... Read More »
- ClamWinClamWin 0.99.4
- Emergency KitEmsisoft Emergency Kit 2018.6.0.8...
- Avast ProAvast Pro Antivirus 18.8.2356
- 360 Security360 Total Security Essential 8.8....
- Quick HealQuick Heal Antivirus Pro 17.00 (3...
- Norton ScanNorton Security Scan 188.8.131.52
- AVG Rescue CDAVG Rescue CD 120.160420
- Panda DomePanda Dome (Panda Free Antivirus)...
- ImmunetImmunet 184.108.40.20668
- Kaspersky FreeKaspersky Free 220.127.116.115
- Avira ProAvira Antivirus Pro 18.104.22.168
- AVGAVG AntiVirus Free 18.7.4041 (32-...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware