Antivirus and Ultrafast Cloud Security Software
- 25 Sep 18 - Opera 56.0 Build 3051.31 (64-bit)
- 25 Sep 18 - O&O DiskImage Professional 12.3.193 (64-b...
- 25 Sep 18 - VMware Player 15.0.0 Build 10134415
- 25 Sep 18 - VMware Workstation 15.0.0 Build 10134415
- 25 Sep 18 - SmartGit 18.1.5
- 25 Sep 18 - ScriptCase 9.2.009 (64-bit)
- 25 Sep 18 - WinX MediaTrans 6.1
- 25 Sep 18 - Missive 7.12.1
- 25 Sep 18 - AirDC++ 3.51
- 25 Sep 18 - IPVanish 22.214.171.124
About Baidu Antivirus
Baidu Antivirus is fully free antivirus protection software that utilizes all the advances of modern cloud computation to deliver rock-solid protection to all users. This entails protection against foreign threats, interception of harmful software packages, and constant protection of your local OS and data. To achieve maximum level of protection, Baidu Antivirus utilizes not one, but three antivirus engines. These engines (Baidu Antivirus Engine, Baidu Cloud Engine and fully integrated antivirus engine from Avira) work together in cooperation, offering you complete virus detection and removal that will make your PC safe haven against any kind of malicious software threats. Download Baidu Antivirus Latest Version for Windows!This kind ... Read More »
- NortonNorton Security 126.96.36.199
- eScaneScan Anti-Virus 14.0.1400.2117
- EssentialsMicrosoft Security Essentials 4.1...
- Kaspersky FreeKaspersky Free 188.8.131.525
- NANO AntivirusNANO Antivirus Pro 184.108.40.206281
- ESET ScannerESET Online Scanner 220.127.116.11
- Avast PremierAvast Premier 18.6.3983.0
- ImmunetImmunet 18.104.22.16868
- WebrootWebroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus...
- AviraAvira Free Antivirus 22.214.171.124
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewa...
- TrustPort USBTrustPort Antivirus USB Edition 2...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware