DS4Windows 2.1.4 (64-bit) LATEST
Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
DS4Windows (64-bit) 2020 full offline installer setup for PC
SIMPLE & CLEAN UI
Since the idea is to get your controller ready for games, The UI was made to make to be quick to pick up. Once first launched, the tool takes your through the setup, gives you a default profile and you're ready to go, or if you choose you can change things to your heart's content. Download DS4 Controller for PC now!
With profiles, it makes it easier to quickly swap through various settings for your controller. You can set up controls for certain games, or set the lightbar to your favorite color. You can even swipe two fingers along the touchpad to swap profiles without the need to even open back the program.
Along with switching profiles manually, you can also switch your controllers to different profiles automatically when certain programs are launched. Download DS4 Tool 64-bit Portable for PC today!
TONS OF OPTIONS
From control mapping to touchpad sensitivity, to marcos, to rainbow lightbar, to motion controls, to special actions triggered by pressing multiple actions, to launching a program with profiles, there are plenty of settings to play around with.
Features and Highlights
- Use X360-like input to use the DS4 in more games and have rumble
- Use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions
- Use Sixaxis movement for just as many actions
- Control the Lightbar: turn it off, dynamically change by battery level, and more
- Map the buttons and sticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros
- Use profiles to quickly switch between configurations for your controllers
- Automatically switch profiles by when a certain program(s) is launched
- Hold an action to access a new whole set of controls
- Get a reading of how the sticks and Sixaxis is working
- Assign a deadline to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the Sixaxis
- Automatically get new updates
Note: Requires .NET Framework. It also requires DS4 Driver (Downloaded & Installed with DS4 Windows) and Microsoft 360 Driver (link inside DS4Windows, already installed on Windows 7 SP1 and higher or if you've used a 360 controller before).