What's new in this version:
- Today's release brings innovative functionality, improvements to core browser performance, and more proof that we’re committed to making Firefox better than ever. New features include support for WebVR, making Firefox the first Windows desktop browser to support VR experiences. Performance changes include significantly faster startup times when restoring lots of tabs and settings that let users take greater control of our new multi-process architecture. We’ve also upgraded the address bar to make finding what you want easier, with search suggestions and the integration of our one-click search feature, and safer, by prioritizing the secure - https - version of sites when possible.
- Fix a regression the tab restoration process
- Fix a problem causing What's new pages not to be displayed
- Fix a rendering issue with some PKCS#11 libraries
- Disable the predictor prefetch