Into the Radius VR
Into the Radius VR LATEST
Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Requires a virtual reality headset. See system requirements for more information.
Into the Radius empowers players of all ages to explore the large expanse of the Pechorsk Anomaly Zone which is filled with unsolved mysteries and dark anomalies that have made this land one of the toughest challenges modern gamers can experience. The game features large industrial, urban, and natural locations that must be traversed alone by day or night with help of manual tools such as an analogue map, forcing players to carefully plan their routes, climb or evade obstacles, uncover lost caches, find shelters, and try to survive using every means necessary.
The game features a wide array of melee and ranged weapons that are all rendered realistically, and a fully featured physics-driven game engine that enables players to perform a large set of realistic moves.
One of the core gameplay features of Into the Radius VR is a detector – an in-game item that players can use to locate nearby anomalies, item caches, and notice the presence of dangerous entities.
One of the greatest dangers that players will find in this game is not only bleak and unforgiving environments but the dangerous creatures that have stepped into our world from the numerous anomalies. The deadly Fragments, Mimics, and other monsters force players to always think tactically when fighting them.
- Experience hours of thrilling and suspenseful survival in a slow-paced environment.
- Enter the unforgiving dystopian world of the Pechorsk Anomaly Zone.
- Discover diverse locations ranging from natural settings to industrial and urban areas, offering endless exploration opportunities.
- Use your realistic map to navigate, plan your route, climb over obstacles, scout out shelters, and uncover valuable loot caches, all while staying alive.
- Experience the realistic handling of classic and modern weapons.
- Survive in a dynamic day and night cycle, scavenging for loot and scouting during the day, and sneaking around and evading enemies at night.
- Explore dangerous anomalies, immerse yourself in a bleak atmosphere, and discover urban areas.
- Enjoy regular updates and become a part of an incredible community.
This popular game (that has received “overwhelmingly positive” reviews at the digital PC game store Steam) can only be experienced by purchasing its full version. Into the Radius features sadly do not offer access to a free demo. Users who want to reward developers at CM Games can also purchase a Supported Pack DLC that unlocks access to goodies such as an original soundtrack, a set of wallpapers and posters, and a set of digital postcards.
- Atmospheric and Immersive VR Experience
- Challenging and Unique Gameplay
- Realistic Survival Mechanics
- Detailed Environment and Graphics
- Engaging Story and Lore
- Steep Learning Curve
- Limited Player Base
- Occasional Bugs and Glitches
- Requires VR Equipment
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 11/10
- Graphics: Geforce 1070 6 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- VR Support: SteamVR or Oculus PC
Into the Radius VR is one of the best-reviewed VR games on the Steam store, making it one of the most attractive VR titles that PC fans of FPS gameplay can experience today. The game has built-in support for both Steam VR and Oculus PC virtual reality headsets and hand controllers.