Joplin 2.3.5 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Joplin 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Notes exported from Evernote via .enex files can be imported into Joplin app, including the formatted content (which is converted to Markdown), resources (images, attachments, etc.), and complete metadata (geolocation, updated time, created time, etc.). Plain Markdown files can also be imported.
The notes can be synchronized with various cloud services including Nextcloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, WebDAV, or the file system (for example with a network directory). When synchronizing the notes, notebooks, tags, and other metadata are saved to plain text files that can be easily inspected, backed up, and moved around.
The application is available for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS (the terminal app also works on FreeBSD). A Web Clipper, to save web pages and screenshots from your browser, is also available for Firefox and Chrome.
WebDAV-compatible services that are known to work with Joplin for Windows PC:
- Apache WebDAV Module
- HiDrive from Strato. Setup help
- Nginx WebDAV Module
- WebDAV Nav, a macOS server.
- Yandex Disk
Features and Highlights
- Desktop, mobile and terminal applications.
- Web Clipper for Firefox and Chrome.
- End To End Encryption (E2EE)
- Note history (revisions)
- Synchronization with various services, including Nextcloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, and OneDrive.
- Import Enex files (Evernote export format) and Markdown files.
- Export JEX files (Joplin Export format) and raw files.
- Support notes, to-dos, tags, and notebooks.
- Goto Anything feature.
- Sort notes by multiple criteria - title, updated time, etc.
- Support for alarms (notifications) in mobile and desktop applications.
- Offline first, so the entire data is always available on the device even without an internet connection.
- Markdown notes, which are rendered with images and formatting in the desktop and mobile applications. Support for extra features such as math notation and checkboxes.
- File attachment support - images are displayed, and other files are linked and can be opened in the relevant application.
- Search functionality.
- Geo-location support.
- Supports multiple languages
- External editor support - open notes in your favorite external editor with one click in Joplin software.