Kindle Previewer 3.66.0 LATEST
Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Kindle Previewer 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Since today’s audience can experience digital books on such a wide variety of screen sizes, authors today must think about all types of reader experiences and prepare their products to be enjoyable on all displays.
Kindle Previewer was developed by Amazon.com, Inc., and it serves as an additional resource for all Kindle authors who are preparing their work to be published on the Amazon marketplace with the help of the “Kindle Create” app. This standalone utility empowers them to load their book and check out how will it look in a variety of display sizes, screen ratios, screen orientations, and pixel densities.
The app is distributed online as a standalone package that is not bundled with a separate Kindle Create app. After a quick and streamlined installation process, users can easily get this app up and running on their desktop or laptop PC and start previewing the look of their books on various emulated display models.
The app can load up a preview of the book and showcase it in the desired device format, with built-in tools for simple editing (Font picker and Font size). The dashboard can load single pages or multiple pages, and emulate portrait or landscape viewing. The supported emulated devices are Tablet, Phone, and Kindle E-reader. Users can flip between pages manually, search for a specific page, click on the table of contents shortcuts, and activate the Auto-Advance View (slideshow) option. Users also have access to a set of keyboard shortcuts for easier navigation through books, with arrow keys flipping through pages, and CTRL+arrow keys jumping to the nearby table of contents sections.
The new features and improvements in Kindle Previewer are:
- Getting a bird’s-eye view of your Enhanced Typesetting enabled the book to validate the overall layout faster.
- Easy navigation options to review images, lists, tables, and drop caps without having to go through the entire book.
- Ability to run the Previewer program from the command-line interface to validate multiple books.
- Regular updates with access to the latest Kindle layout and typographic features that come with Enhanced Typesetting.
- Reflects the layout of the book as delivered to Kindle customers with the latest Enhanced Typesetting features.
- Simplified installer for Mac and Windows that does not require you to manually download additional software.
- Full-page previews without having to scroll.
- Ability to change the fonts during a preview.
- Separate navigation pane for quicker page navigation.
- Faster text search, page navigation, and book re-open.
Kindle Previewer is 100% FREE and can be used on all modern versions of Windows OS.