Password manager that makes browsing easier and more secure
- 20 Sep 18 - Malwarebytes 3.6.1
- 20 Sep 18 - DVDFab 10.2.1.5 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - Spotify 22.214.171.1243
- 20 Sep 18 - BurnAware Free 11.6
- 20 Sep 18 - BurnAware Professional 11.6
- 20 Sep 18 - Pale Moon 28.1.0 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - Qt Creator 4.7.1 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - GOM Cam 126.96.36.1998 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - MPC-BE 1.5.2 Beta 3973 (64-bit)
- 20 Sep 18 - Auslogics BoostSpeed 10.0.16.0
About LastPass (32-bit)
LastPass is the last password you will ever need. It allows you to: Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one. LastPass has addons for: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari (for Mac), Google Chrome, and works with other browsers with Bookmarklets (e.g. Opera). LastPass uses Host Proof Hosting techniques to synchronize your passwords all while LastPass never has access to your sensitive data. LastPass offers a premium upgrade as well for mobile access on iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Google Android, Palm webOS, and Symbian phones. Find all the password-protected or encrypted files on a PC or over the network! Simple, Fast, and Effortless Browsing:Save as You GoDownload and setup with LastPass in minutes. Once you've ... Read More »
- ZenmapZenmap 7.70
- 360 Security360 Total Security 10.2.0.1134
- 1Password1Password 7.2.576
- VPN.ExpressVPN.Express 188.8.131.52
- VPN GateSoftEther VPN Gate Client Plugin...
- USB SecureUSB Secure 2.1.6
- FreegateFreegate 7.64
- Dr.WebDr.Web Security Space 11.0.7.0402...
- Ashampoo PPAshampoo Privacy Protector 1.1.3....
- SpotfluxSpotflux 3.2.0
- KasperskyKaspersky Password Manager 9.0.1....
- CyberGhostCyberGhost VPN 184.108.40.206
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware