Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
In 2001, Max Payne arrived to set the benchmark for action gaming, earning countless awards and revolutionizing the genre with cinematic combat sequences fuelled by the groundbreaking use of slow motion and compulsive narrative-driven gameplay. Now, working together with Rockstar Games' New York-based production team, Remedy has combined Max Payne's hallmark gameplay with all new innovations and unmatched production values. It has raised the bar for action games all over again.
Features and Highlights
- Storyline - a violent, Film Noir love story between a cop and a femme fatale murder suspect, between Max and Mona Sax. Dark, tragic and intense, the story is a thrill-ride of shocking twists and revelations.
- Max Payne's signature slow-motion gunplay has been improved on every level. Get ready for Bullet Time 2.0.
- New guns and new moves make an action more cinematic and intense than ever before.
- Fully integrated Havok physics engine allows for interactive environments creating incredible combat scenes. Ragdoll characters and physics in slow motion create breath-taking combat scenes.
- All-new AI - cooperative NPC's fight with Max and more believable enemies create tension and more interesting and varied challenge.
- A stunning level of detail: Extremely detailed environments with photorealistic textures, highly enhanced radiosity lighting and extremely lifelike characters (including facial animations & lip synchronization) provide a visually staggering cinematic experience.
- Massive production values - including a motion picture stunt crew, professional talent for voice acting and graphic novels, motion capture and authentic digital source material from New York City.
MINIMUM SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS - Can I Run Max Payne 2
- 1Ghz PIII/Athlon or 1.2Ghz Celeron/Duron processor
- 32MB AGP graphics card with hardware transform & lighting support
- 256MB RAM
- 1.5 GB hard drive space
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- DirectX 9.0
- Keyboard and mouse