MiniTAB 19 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
MiniTAB 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Originally introduced in distant 1972 as the part of the OMNITAB 80, a robust statistical analysis program by NIST (software that dates back to the early 1960s), MiniTAB evolved through the decades and managed to remain in the forefront of statistic processing and data visualization. After moving away from the DOS interface, the modern versions of the tool are fully capable of handling extremely large datasets, powerful algorithms for unlocking hidden insights inside the capture data sets, and offering valuable statistic education for teachers and students who want to master this powerful app and integrate its capabilities into their daily workflows.
MiniTAB has integrated support for exporting generated graphs to popular productivity apps such as Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, enabling quick and easy ways to create new presentations and share your project results. Advanced users can also take advantage of the other apps developed by the software’s developers. This includes SPM (machine learning and predictive analytics software), Companion (project oversight app) and Quality Trainer (resource for online education of statistic and the app services).
The latest version of the software can be purchased under several license types (single user, or annual network license for larger organizations), but it can also be tested via 30-day FREE TRIAL that leaves all features of this app unlocked and ready for in-depth use.
Installation and Use
MiniTAB is distributed online in a package that is smaller than 500 MB, enabling users of all knowledge levels to quickly deploy it on their home, school or work computer. Even though it can handle incredibly large data sets and find valuable insights in the most unexpected ways, the app does not require strong PC configuration in order to run properly. Minimum system spec requires a Pentium IV processor or stronger, at least 1 GB of RAM and at least half a gigabyte of free storage space. For handling larger databases, it is recommended to use stronger PC configurations.
The user interface of the latest version of Mini TAB is streamlined for easy use and seamless discovery of all available tools. However, because of the advanced nature of its core tools, it is highly recommended for you to consult built-in tutorials or spend some time with online tutorial resources.
Features and Highlights
- Seamless data preparation, processing, and result output.
- Create presentations based on your research results in seconds.
- Intuitive tools for quick importing, sorting, stacking, transposing and recoding of your data.
- Descriptive and inferential statistics optimized for both novices and advanced statisticians.
- Reliable predictive analytics powered by decades of experience and advances in machine learning.
- Precise visualization of your project results, with many eye-catching elements that will make your graphs ready for public presentations.
- Expert guidance via built-in assistant and e-learning courses.
- Optimized for modern versions of Windows OS (7/8/10).
- Modest system requirements.
- Available for FREE via 30-day trial demo.