Project IGI LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Project IGI 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Immediately after the release, the game received favorable reviews from the worldwide media, and although it failed to become a million-seller, it did manage to become one of the few games from the early 2000s that has achieved cult status for its technical solutions and the impact in had in game development over the next several years.
Today, Project IGI is regarded as one of the early FPS shooters that tried to establish the gameplay set in the open world, much before the arrival of more celebrated releases such as Far Cry in 2004.
Project I.G.I is centered on the adventures of military officer David Jones who is sent to the former Soviet Union to hunt for Russian arms dealer Jach Priboi, who is suspected in the theft of missing nuclear warhead. Through the 12 large missions of the singleplayer campaign, David Jones will locate Jach, find the true masterminds of the warhead theft, and engage in combat against highly-trained Russian special forces crew led by the homicidal Ekk.
After his exploits in this game, the protagonist David Jones was featured once again in 2003. sequel I.G.I.-2: Covert Strike.
- Genres – Tactical shooter, first-person shooter, stealth action.
- Rating – M (Mature).
- Set in the large open-world setting, generated by the capable Joint Strike Fighter engine.
- Detailed visual rendering of both open environments and urban complexes.
- Outdoor and in-door gameplay.
- Singleplayer campaign consisting of 12 long and varied missions.
- No multiplayer or any form of coop gameplay.
- Optimized for keyboard and mouse gameplay.
- Optimized for usage on modern Windows OS (XP, 7, Vista, 8 and 10)
- Incredibly modest system requirements.
- Free to try under the Shareware license!
- 300 MHz single-core processor
- 64 MB of RAM
- 8MB of Video RAM
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 98/XP
- Any modern Windows OS (XP, 7, Vista, 8 and 10, both 32-bit and 64-bit)