What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug from version 2.28: SmartSniff crashed when selecting loopback interface or other network interfaces without connection information
- The information of the selected network adapter is now displayed in the window title
- Fixed the lower pane to switch focus when pressing tab key
- SmartSniff now automatically loads the new version of WinPCap driver if it's installed on your system
- SmartSniff now tries to load the dll of Network Monitor Driver 3.x (NmApi.dll) according to the installation path specified in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftNetmon3. This change should solve the problem with loading the Network Monitor Driver 3.x on some systems.
- Added 4 columns to the adapters list in the 'Capture Options' window: 'Connection Name', 'MAC Address', 'Instance ID', 'Interface Guid'
- When using WinPCap driver , SmartSniff now displays more accurate information in the adapters list of the 'Capture Options' window
- Fixed the 'Retrieve process information while capturing packets' feature to work on Windows 10/8/7
- Added option to capture traffic on 127.0.0.1 (Loopback) to 'Raw Sockets' capture method (For Windows Vista or later)