TagSpaces 3.7.8 LATEST
Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
TagSpaces 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
You can assign custom colors to every folder and tag, which makes the visual search an easy step. You can add a custom thumbnail and text description to every file or folder. In contrary to the most file tagging applications, It does not persist the tags in a centralized way. As a consequence, the added meta information is not vendor locked.
TagSpaces products can be used as an alternative for Evernote's note-taking and web scrapping functionalities. You can create and edit notes in plain text, markdown, or HTML file formats. You can create To-Do lists and organize them in a kind of offline personal wiki for tracking your projects, ideas, or memories.
Features and Highlights
Easy File & Folder Tagging
The application supports adding tags to files and folders, in a transparent, not vendor locking way and yes drag & drop is supported.
Tag library with colored tags
You can organize your tags thematically in groups, for example, the tag group "family" can contain tags with the names of your family members, useful for photo tagging. In addition, you can assign different colors to your tags.
The application support searching for files in your current location. It can be searched explicitly for given tags.
User Interface Themes
Currently, the Tag Spaces app supports light and a dark theme, which can be switched with one click.
File and Folder Management
The features a set of basic file and folder management operations such as create, rename, move, and delete.
Go further with extensions
The application can be extended with additional viewers and editors for different file types and perspectives for the visualizing of folder structures.
- Organize your photos, recipes, or invoices in the same way on every platform.
- With the help of tags, you can do research better or you can manage projects using the GTD methodology
- The application persists the tags in the file names. As a consequence, the tagging information is not vendor locked and can be used even without the application. The absence of a database makes syncing of the tag meta information easy across different devices
- The features basic file management operations, so it is a kind of tag-based file manager
- Create and edit notes in plain text, MARKDOWN, and HTML file formats.
- Organize webpages saved in MHT or MHTML format.
- Organize your e-book library, containing for example PDF or EPUB books.
- Create a personal "wiki" for tracking your projects, ideas, or memories.
Note: Limited functionality in the demo version.