Toca Life: City LATEST
Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
The game allows users to create their own characters, explore a wide array of hand-drawn locations, find hidden treasures, and engage in fun activities that will cause children of all ages (especially very young kids) to want to come back and immerse themselves in this stunning city a bit more.
In addition to the Windows PC version of the game (which is distributed through the Microsoft Store), this video game is also available on iOS, Android, and KindeFire storefronts.
- Stylish Character Creator – Embody a character where you control its appearance, clothes, and accessories.
- Explore a City – Find adventure in a city with six stunningly drawn locations.
- Interact with Objects – Each environment is packed with interactive elements, hidden surprises, and fun content.
- Engage in fun Activities – Organize the environments to your liking and engage in fun activities such as cooking, shopping, or playing instruments.
- Save and Share your Creations – Single-click solution to share environments with friends and family.
This is a simple exploration and sandbox game that empowers young kids to create their own narratives while customizing hand-drawn city locations. The kids can easily reorganize objects on screen, place characters, create unique situations, and goof around in a safe and inviting digital environment.
Users are even empowered to record events inside the game. Kids can customize environments, place characters, and recreate events that can be easily saved and shared with friends and family.
The city features 6 stunning locations (loft apartments, shopping mall, hair salon, food park, theatre, and tailor) with 34 unique characters, 24 of which can be placed at one time inside a single scene. Characters can feature 47 hairstyles and clothes with 37 colors.
This lightweights kids' game focuses on an extremely simple point-and-click user interface that promotes easy control over all gameplay elements and on-screen elements. To move across the environments users simply have to tap on the location they wish to go or tap on the objects or characters to trigger actions.
Surroundings can be customized by simply dragging and dropping objects, enabling users to personalize each space they visit. This even includes placing and customizing the look of characters on the screen. These simple tools allow kids to create their narratives, and create fun spaces that they can enjoy visiting and sharing with their friends.
What is Toca Life: City?
It is a streamlined and easy-to-play PC video game that provides a virtual city environment for children to explore and create their own stories.
Is it safe?
This video game is designed from the ground up with children's safety in mind. It does not contain any inappropriate content, gameplay elements, or advertisements, and it also features no are no in-app purchases of any kind. The game is officially distributed on PC by Microsoft Store, which handles the process of downloading and updating the game, making sure it is free from unauthorized software.
Minecraft – A highly popular sandbox game that allows players of all ages to build and explore their own virtual worlds.
Roblox - An online platform that offers younger players a wide variety of user-generated games and experiences.
Toca Life: World - A similar game by the same developer, offering kids access to a larger interconnected digital world with more locations and characters they can explore and interact with.
This is a premium game with a one-time purchase free and no additional costs or subscriptions. However, it is very affordable.
Parents should note that this title is part of a much larger Toca City game platform where kids can explore standalone locations and events (such as Farm, School, Town, Vacation, and others) which must be purchased separately.
This lightweight video game can be easily played on any Windows PC that is running Windows 10 operating system. This makes it even easy to play on older laptops. Developers recommend at least 4GB of RAM and any quad-core CPU.
- Stylish visuals.
- Interactive and engaging gameplay.
- Promotes creativity and imaginative play.
- Safe and child-friendly environment.
- Simple user interface.
- No free demo.
Toca Life: City is a kid-friendly PC video game with an intuitive interface that offers a vibrant and immersive virtual world for children to explore, craft their own stories, and be creative. While it does feature only a single environment (a bustling city with a shopping mall, park, and more), it can provide younger players with ample space for innovation, exploration, and creativity.
Toca Life: City Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.29 (64-bit)
- Secure EraserSecure Eraser 6.100
- DeskInDeskIn Remote Desktop 3.1.0
- BinanceBinance - Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Opera GXOpera GX 104.0.4944.85 (64-bit)
- WPS OfficeWPS Office Free 184.108.40.20666
- TradingViewTradingView - Trusted by 50 Million Traders
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.14.10
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals