Windows 11 Installation Assistant 1.4.19041.1703 LATEST
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Windows 11 Installation Assistant 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
However, while it can install a new OS, it depends on the standalone “PC Health Check” app to provide a clear indication of whether or not its hardware specification and present security features are rated as acceptable for the installation of the latest version of Windows OS.
Every time Microsoft releases a brand-new version of the Windows operating system, users from all around the world have several ways to upgrade to it. They can use a bootable external drive with the preinstalled official ISO of the Windows OS, or use the built-in “Check for Updates” tool found in Windows 10 to check if the update is available. Win11 Installation Assistant utility can manage this upgrade procedure in a fast and reliable way, ensuring that all users' data is preserved and accessible inside the new OS release.
However, in order to check for the minimum system requirement, users fill first have to download a standalone “PC Health Check” in order to get a clear notification if the new version of the OS can even be installed.
This assistant is for those who wish to:
Upgrade a Windows 10 PC to Windows 11.
Before you begin, check to see if the following conditions apply to you:
- You have a Windows 10 license.
- Your PC must have Windows 10, version 2004 or higher installed to run Installation Assistant.
- Your PC meets the Windows 11 device specifications for upgrade requirements and supported features. Certain features require additional hardware. We also recommend that you visit your PC’s manufacturer’s website for information about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
- Your PC must have 9 GB of free disk space to download Windows 11.
After you download the Installation Assistant:
- Select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
- Once the tool confirms the device hardware is compatible, you will be presented with the license terms. Select Accept and Install.
- Once the tool is ready, click the Restart Now button to complete the installation on your computer.
- It might take some time to install Windows 11, and your PC will restart a few times. Make sure you don’t turn off your PC.
While the majority of PC users will have no issues matching or exceeding the base hardware requirements that Windows 11 requires (at least a dual-core 1GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, and 64 GB of local storage), a notable amount of users will encounter a stumbling block in the form of two important security features that Windows 11 demands – a UEFI BIOS version that supports “Secure Boot” feature (that prevents malicious software to hijack the important boot sequence that is executed before Windows OS is even loaded) and “Trusted Platform Module” version 2.0 which protects users account credentials, passwords and unlock keys for most sensitive parts of the Windows OS security system.
Windows 11 Installation Assistant is a great FREE official tool for upgrading Windows 10 PCs to newer Windows 11, but the lack of the built-in diagnostic scan makes it cumbersome to use for users who have PC configuration that does not meet all system requirements.