What's new in this version:
WirelessKeyView 2.05 (32-bit)
- Added command-line options to modify the settings of 'Advanced Options' window, for example: WirelessKeyView.exe /LoadFrom 2 /ExternalWinDir "J:Windows" /WlansvcFolder "J:ProgramDataMicrosoftWlansvcProfiles" /scomma "c:tempwk1.csv"
WirelessKeyView 2.0 (32-bit)
- Added support for decrypting wireless keys from external drive of any version of Windows, starting from Windows XP and up to Windows 10. ('Advanced Options' window - F9)
- Added 'Advanced external drive settings' option, which allows you to choose the Windows protect folder and the Registry hives folder.
- WirelessKeyView now supports 2 methods for decrypting the wireless keys of the current running system. If from some reason the default method doesn't work on your system, you can choose the other one.
- Added option to view the wireless network of remote computer on your network (In 'Advanced Options' window). It only works if you have full admin access to the remote computer (Including admin shares) and the remote computer has Windows Vista or later. (XP is not supported)