What's new in this version:
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2017.009.20044
- IE crashing with Reader DC while acessing ACF application
- Acrobat IE EPM support: User need to sign in again when saving file to Document Cloud
- Acrobat/Reader takes 15-20 seconds to respond to close
- IE Crashes when “Run in AppContainer” is checked and a several refresh/ back/ forward operations are done
- While scanning Size works in inches only, even if acrobat has different unit selected
- Renderable text error is thrown if OCR is run with Searchable Image Exact(SIE) or Searchable Image(SI)
- Acrobat Crashes on OCR certain files and Pages
- [PM App Container] Spell Check does not give any suggestion on misspelled words and causes Reader to crash on closing PDF
- Acrobat showing a lag when scrolling from one comment to another
- Authentication window keeps opening up if review was hosted under a subsite and the participant has no access on the subsite
- [Outlook 2016 64Bit]: Reader hangs for sometimes after closing the draft mail window.
- Reader crashes when trying to overwrite an offline pdf located in redirected folder
- File remains selected in Recent File List thereby locking it from being edited by other apps
- Acrobat throws Out of Memory error while comparing
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.023.20053
- [WIN 10] Links on CEF UI and new Acrobat UI not working in browser
- Print option in browser throws up bad parameter error
- Selected list items is not displayed as selected
- Issue with dotted lines while converting word file to pdf
- Legend lines appear as straight lines instead of dotted lines
- Wierd text rotation and reversed image manipulation on converting word file
- Hidden characters in word file appear as line in output pdf
- Text disappears when converting word file (consisting of EMF image) to pdf
- Crash while converting Visio document to pdf via API call
- [Win 10 : RS] Black streaks appear on page when pdf is printed
- User gets access denied message while configuring sharepoint online account with “Stay signed in” option off
- Opening sharepoint file from IE throws error if sharepoint is disabled in Acrobat/Reader from registry
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.020.20039
Fill and Sign:
- Hebrew text gets reversed when form filling in Fill and Sign app
- User is unable to interact with Home View LHP using VoiceOver Keys
- Unable to bring the Voiceover focus back to the Document
- Zoom via option and trackpad swipe is not working properly
- Crash repeatedly observed while simply browsing the file using the touchpad
- Hidden characters in word doc are transformed into line in the output PDF
- Weird text rotation and reversed image manipulation on converting some Word files
- Form fields are not converted as email address link
- In Visio, after saving a file to JPG, closing Visio causes a hang when PDFMaker is installed
- PDF thumbnail not generated until scanning of all pages is complete and all post processing starts only after completing all scans
- Acrobat crashes while appending to the Compare result file after scan
- PDF thumbnail not generated and no post scan processing starts until scanning of all pages is complete
- From CPDF path, save multiple files option saves pdf with empty names when output settings dialog is not opened before scanning
- Keyboard shortcut ‘Alt+C’ works for Printer list instead of ‘Copies’
- Comments list disappears on closing one PDF when multiple PDF are opened with multi-tab viewing set to “OFF”
- Highlighting is difficult in PDFs where lines are very closer to each other
- Add Text comment’s text properties are not remembered
- Acrobat crashes while submitting form or Sending Comments without closing pdf, in windows 10.
- Acrobat crashes while Initiating shared Review and selecting option send pdf as attachment in outlook
- Acrobat crashes while launching Tracker window if Adobe Tracker has active notifications
- After running OCR (clear scan > 600 DPI English)on a particular document the text of the resulting document is not readable
- (MAC Intermittent) Settings changed for the ‘Separations’ tab for color plates in “Output Preview” dialog are not retained after performing pinch zoom
- Empty lines are added to script when using external editor
- Flatten annotations preflight sometimes rotates them
- Validation fails for PDF/A-1A compliant file created from 3height converter shell
- Combine app is opening for multiple tabs and multiple windows of Acrobat whereas it should open for just one window/tab
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.017.50050
New product features:
- This release provides various new features for end users described in the New features summary.
- For these features, refer to the Administration Guide.
- This release provides mitigations for vulnerabilities described in the corresponding security bulletins of Reader and Acrobat.
Fill and Sign:
- Unable to save certain extended Unicode characters in PDF via. in Fill and Sign.
- Blank CEF views are rendered after applying patch for Acrobat/Reader, if CEF resources are in-use or locked.
- Acrobat DC hanging when trying to access a SharePoint library with large number of files.
- When clicking on the fields in a pdf form, to set the expressions for the calculations, after repeating the process for 3-4 times, acrobat goes to a non-responding state.
- Slow performance in case of huge PDF files having multiple layers.
- Acrobat hangs after scanning number of pages from ADF.
- Unable to scan using WIA from custom scan setting page when scanning is once done using preset options.
- ‘Show scanner user interface’ check box can’t be checked from CPDF if we scan from
- Nothing happens while selecting output as ‘save multiple files’ from Scan settings page.
- Inserting a .ai file into pdf via ‘Insert from File...’ is no longer supported.
- SMS fte card is static when acrobat is launched on fresh install for the first time.
- SMS FTE Card is not appearing on Update.
- SMS Feature: SMS fte card is static when acrobat is launched after installation for the first time.
- PDF Thumbnails are not visible when Reader is installed via Command line/RDC.
- Win8/Win10: With Preview pane ON, local files cannot be deleted from explorer.
- When Word is converted into PDF, it gives a black patch.
- [Unicode]:Create PDF from Web Page ignores Unicode characters.
- [Unicode]:Firefox: Convert Web Page to PDF with Firefox Web Browser Acrobat widget.
- Critical vulnerabilities in web capture in third-party library.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.016.20039
- Get started with quick tips and walkthroughs
- User interface modernization - a new dark gray theme
- Box and OneDrive connectors in Acrobat
- Modern interface for Scan app
- New and improved commenting experience
- PDFMaker for PowerPoint 2016 on Mac OS
- Host shared review on SharePoint or Office 365 sites (Mac)
- Thumbnail previews on 64-bit machines (Windows)
- Full read aloud options
- Change default font for fallback in PDF editing and Add Text
- Improved OCR accuracy for Asian languages
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.010.20060
- This patch fixes specific functionality issues.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2015.010.20056
Confirmation before closing application when multiple tabs are open:
- When you close Acrobat DC with multiple tabs or documents open, a confirmation prompt is displayed so that you don't accidentally close documents that you may want to keep open.
- Also, a new preference is introduced to reset the confirmation prompt – Edit > Preferences > General > Prompt before closing multiple tabs. By default, it’s ON.
Tile tabs vertically or horizontally:
- When you have multiple documents opened, you can now compare them side-by-side by tilling tabs vertically or horizontally using the Window option (Window > Tile > Horizontally/Vertically). It snaps out the tabs as separate windows and tile them accordingly.
Host shared review on SharePoint/Office 365 sites (Windows):
- Now you can host shared reviews on SharePoint/Office 365 sites
Windows Threshold 2 Support:
- Acrobat/Reader DC and XI are now supported on Windows Threshold 2