JDownloader 2.0Date added: October, 24th 2013 - Open Source
Windows (All Versions)
Editor / User Rating:/
Author / Product:
JDownloader is free download manager for 1-Click File Hosting sites and easy share sites. JDownloader is open source, platform independent and written completely in Java. It simplifies downloading files from One-Click-hosters like Rapidshare.com - not only for users with a premium account but also for users who don't pay. It offers downloading in multiple parallel streams, captcha recognition, automatic file extraction and much more. Of course, JDownloader is absolutely free of charge. Additionally, many "link encryption" sites are supported - so you just paste the "encrypted" links and JD does the rest. JDownloader can import CCF, RSDF and the new DLC files. Additionally, app internally supports over 1400 routers and commands that can automatically change their configuration to supports automatic IP change or reboot (which is needed for file hosts that have limits for downloads from single IP).
By being built with Java, this app can easily be run on wide variety of operating systems, including all versions of windows, Mac OS X and Linux. As of early 2014 this app supports over 100 file hosting websites whose files can be downloaded extremely easily from inside this download manager. But, in addition to that users can also download files from many multimedia hosting sites such as YouTube and Vimeo, and hundreds of other websites that can be supported via external plugins (there are over 300 of them). Interface of the app supports easy management of multiple downloads, batch downloading of large amount of files, and easy way to manage self-extractions of multi-segmented archives, download settings (speed limits, destination, proxy settings, etc.), visual themes, language and more. To enable easier collection of download links JDownloader can monitor clipboard.
- Platform independent. (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Runs on Java 1.5 or higher
- Complete Open-Source (GPL)
- 24-hour support
- Download several files parellel
- Download with multiple connections
- JD has an own powerful OCR module (JAntiCaptcha)
- Decrypt RSDF, CCF and DLC Containerfiles
- Decryptplugins for many services. e.g. sj.org, UCMS, WordPress, RLSLog
- Automatic extractor (including password list search) (Rar archives)
- Theme Support
- About 110 hoster and over 300 decrypt plug-ins
- Reconnect with JDLiveHeaderScripts: (1400 router supported)
- Integrated package manager for additional modules (eg. Webinterface, Shutdown)
Note: JDownloader requires Java Runtime Enviroment 1.5 or higher. If possible, you should use the latest Java version.