Quick and efficient way to copy a file or files from one location to another
- 19 Apr 18 - Atom 1.26.0 (64-bit)
- 19 Apr 18 - TinyTake 4.3.5
- 18 Apr 18 - Futuremark SystemInfo 5.7.661.0
- 18 Apr 18 - doPDF 9.2.235
- 18 Apr 18 - Macrium Reflect Free Edition 7.1.3159 (64...
- 18 Apr 18 - CloneBD 126.96.36.199
- 18 Apr 18 - AnyDVD HD 188.8.131.52
- 18 Apr 18 - Plex Media Player 184.108.40.2064
- 18 Apr 18 - Auslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11
- 18 Apr 18 - ConvertXtoDVD 18.104.22.168
TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. One of the most common complaints about newer versions of Windows is the slow copying speed, especially when transferring lots of files over the network. If you want to speed up your copying or if you regularly transfer large amounts of data and have to stop the process to perform some other disk-intensive task, this program may be just what you need.TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum valu... Read More »
- RecentXRecentX 5.0.7
- NetWorxNetWorx 6.1.1
- ConnectifyConnectify Hotspot 2018.3.0.39032
- Far ManagerFar Manager 3.0 Build 5151 (32-bi...
- Q-DirQ-Dir 6.99.2 (32-bit)
- VideoCacheViewVideoCacheView 2.98
- HamachiLogMeIn Hamachi 22.214.171.1249
- WinSCPWinSCP 5.13.1
- LiteManagerLiteManager Free 4.8
- Core FTPCore FTP LE 2.2 Build 1915 (32-bi...
- GetGoGetGo Download Manager 126.96.36.19900...
- GNS3GNS3 2.1.4
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware