Modify your Webcam Video Stream with Overlays & Effects!
AlterCam 5.6 Build 2128
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from author's server
- This file is safe and scanned with 70 antivirus apps
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.4.6
- BraveBrave Browser 1.29.81 (64-bit)
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2021 22.5.1 (6...
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.6...
- D-Back AndroidiMyFone D-Back (Android) 2.5.5
- CamtasiaCamtasia Studio 21.0.5
- DxO PhotoLabDxO PhotoLab 4.3.1
- After EffectsAdobe After Effects CC 2021 18.4....
- RAID: ShadowRAID: Shadow Legends
- ChedotChedot Browser
- FixppoiMyFone Fixppo 8.0.0
With AlterCam you can add 50+ effects to your live video stream, add overlay images/text/video/webcam, and change the background. Moreover, the app will split your webcam video into as many programs as you want, so you will never see those "webcam busy" error again. You can add text comments and logotype images to your webcam stream. Starting with v2.1 you can change your voice in real-time for the voice chats. Record your webcam video with the tool. The program will compress the video on-the-fly, so it will not occupy much space on your hard drive. With AlterCam you can broadcast anything you want to the virtual web camera (and to the world). You can broadcast pre-recorded video, your desktop, images, any content.Add effects to your video ... Read More »
- Rocket.ChatRocket.Chat 3.5.6
- PushbulletPushbullet 338
- SemaphorSpiderOak Semaphor 2.2.1 (32-bit)
- TwistTwist 0.54
- GajimGajim 1.3.2 (32-bit)
- HiriHiri 18.104.22.168
- ChantyChanty 0.17.9
- WebcamMaxWebcamMax 22.214.171.124
- TwitchTwitch Desktop App 8.0.0
- Google MeetGoogle Meet
- ICQICQ 10.0 Build 45565
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 70 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers