Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Join 200 million people around the world already getting fullscreen enjoyment from top apps and games like WhatsApp, Free Fire, CoDM, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, PUBG, or Fortnite. Best-in-Class “Layercake” technology enables even the most graphics-intensive games to run smoothly on your PC. BlueStacks 2021 is the only Android emulator for PC supported with investment from Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm, and AMD.
It was founded in 2011 to push the boundaries of mobile gaming. Today more than 200 million people around the world use the App Player product to play mobile games on their PCs and Macs using patented Layercake technology. On the advertiser side, we have a unique platform that combines digital and traditional advertising channels to maximize both in a way no one has done before.
Features and Highlights
Play with preset controls or customize them.
Improve your aim and reaction time with the keyboard, mouse.
Move your hero freely or cast different skills with your mouse and keyboard.
Play multiple games simultaneously.
Replicate actions in multiple instances in real-time.
Record and replay actions with a single keypress.
Optimize PC usage when running multiple instances.
Play any Android game in your local language.
Lock/ free cursor automatically in shooting games.
Reroll faster with multiple instances.
Automate repetitive in-game tasks.
Enable higher frame rates for smoother gameplay.
Play Android games in full HD.
Show Off Your Greatest Gaming Moments
A Screenshot is Worth a Million Words
How to Install BlueStacks Emulator on Windows 10/8/7?
- First, click the “Download” button from FileHorse.com
- Once the installer has finished downloading open it to begin the installation process
- The default installation location should be fine… advanced users can change the location if they desire
- It runs best with the following enabled: App store access and Application Communications
- Then click the “Install” button to start the process, this will take a few minutes
- Click “Finish” and Software will open