Cain & Abel 4.9.56 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Cain & Abel 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
To achieve this feat, the app relies on advanced algorithms and reliance on WinPcap to monitor network activity in the search for transmission of passwords and providing additional security for your own passwords.
Studies have shown that most home users don’t have the practice to properly manage and store their passwords, leading them often to forget their own important passwords such as those in Outlook Express. Cain & Abel can not only extract saved passwords from such widely available apps, but it can also decipher any password that is showcased to you masked with asterisks.
Installation and Use
Even though Cain and Abel app can do wonders in the field of password extraction and password protection, the entire installation package of this app clocks in at less than 10 MB. During the installation process, you will be asked to install two separate applications - Cain represents a windows application for decryption of passwords, while Abel is a Windows NT service that protects the transport of your passwords across local networks.
During installation, there is a chance that your antivirus software will be triggered by the presence of the software. While they may flag this app as being infected or malware, be aware that this is a known issue and that Cain & Abel is being flagged only as a “false positive”.
Once installed, you can boot into Cain and start using its tools that are showcased inside a very simplistic interface. The main window of the app features a tabbed interface (Decoders, Network, Sniffer, Cracker, Traceroute, CCDU, Wireless, and Query) that holds the various detected passwords and tools to access them. At first glance, some UI elements may look crowded, but the password recovery procedure is quite easy, and advanced tools can be handy only to seasoned users of this app.
In just a few seconds, you can locate passwords that you have forgotten to properly record, making this app lifesaver in many different situations. Its advanced tools can also help with decryption of strongest passwords, and it's hash and decryption utilities can be utilized by seasoned users for many advanced tasks.
Features and Highlights
- Recover your locally saved passwords for many Windows services, sign-in profiles, locked files, and others.
- Built-in support for network monitoring and protection of passwords that are transmitted to local/public networks.
- A wide array of advanced services, including Route Table utility, hash calculator, Base64 and Cisco Password Decoder, RSA SecurID Token Calculator, and many others.
- Streamlined interface optimized for both novices and seasoned users.
- Comprehensive toolset for password recovery and prevention.
- Available for all modern versions of Windows (XP, NT, 2003, 2K, 7, 8, Vista, and 10)
- 100% FREE!
Note: Requires WinPcap.