LanguageTool 1.0.9 LATEST
Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
LanguageTool 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Built by the LanguageTool Team and used regularly by millions of users from all around the world, this application can today be used to straighten up any text into a perfect state for sharing, collaboration, use in school, work, and projects of all sizes.
Create your free account
- Distraction-free writing experience
- Personal dictionary
- Quality scoring for your texts
- Texts are securely stored
- Access even more suggestions for advanced style and typography with the “Picky Mode”
- Choose between dark and light appearance
LanguageTool is distributed online in several ways. Its text editing engine is accessible directly from its official website, it can be integrated into popular web browsers as a lightweight plugin (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari), and it can be infused into popular text editors such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Open Office, it is made available as an iOS portable app, and finally, it can be downloaded and used locally on any desktop and laptop Windows PC as a standalone client app.
The desktop app can be easily deployed on any modern PC with the help of an automated installer that will start up a sleek dashboard where users can import their text documents. The dashboard is separated into four main sections – the far left column of main shortcuts (Home, Text, Settings, and Premium), a Listing of the imported text documents, an active editing area, and finally suggestion module on the far right. The main editing area showcases the recommendation by underlying the problematic works and sections with different color lines. For example, the red line signifies a spelling mistake, while the yellow line is for word repetition and punctuation, etc.
Available in the Free version:
- Basic grammar, punctuation, and style checking
- Only up to 10,000 characters per text
Available in the Premium version:
- Enhanced grammar, punctuation, and style checking
- Up to 100,000 characters per text field
- Suggestions to improve style and tone
- Detection of incorrect names and titles in e-mails
- Detection of incorrect numbers (e.g. IBAN, ISBN, ...)
- Add-in for Microsoft Word
- Add-on for Google Docs
LanguageTool can be used for FREE for texts that don’t go over 10 thousand characters. More demanding users can purchase a premium license for individuals and teams that also unlock several advanced text scanning tools. The app is optimized for all modern versions of Windows OS.