OmniPage Professional 19.0 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
OmniPage Professional 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Kofax OmniPage offers industry-leading optical character recognition (OCR) for fast, easy accurate document conversion. Instantly turn paper and digital documents into files you can edit, search and share securely.
To better help you manage your business needs, OmniPage Professional can also do a wide array of automated tasks, such as converting files from your email account, distribute finished scanned documents to your network, and even archiving them into Microsoft SharePoint.
With integrated support for all modern scanners, ability to recognize text and formatting styles with ease and almost zero typos, and even its praised support for scanning locked-down PDF files, OmniPage Professional is today regarded as one of the most popular OCR suites today.
Features and Highlights
- World-class accurate OCR engine that can re-create documents of all types with ease.
- Single-click solution for making your paper and PDF files ready for editing and archiving.
- Instant recognition of the native formatting of the original text, with special algorithms for handling columns, rows, and graphics.
- Industry-leading character matching, enabling digital recitation of the scanned fonts, font consolidation, sizes, bold, italics, font colors, background colors, and other text attributes that will take your manual editing down to a minimum.
- Automatic indexing of the scanned documents, enabling you an easy way to search for the exact original files you are looking for.
- Fully-featured batch conversion tool for both paper and PDF files.
- Set up your own automated conversion of forms and data, thus greatly streamlining your daily management of paper of PDF files.
- Integrated support for storing, sharing and editing files on major cloud storage services, including SkyDrive, GoogleDocs, Evernote, Dropbox, and many others.
- Ability to automatically redact and highlight sections of scanned files with workflow tools.
- eDiscovery Assistant – Advanced tool that adds custom searchable terms for text sections, images and other elements of otherwise non-indexed PDF files. Available in both single-file and batch-conversion tasks.
- An unprecedented level of OCR accuracy (over 99%) when handling over 120 supported languages.
- Optimized algorithms that can specifically recognize financial, legal or medical documents, ensuring the most accurate recognition of critical data points and important industry-specific terms.
- Built-in tools that can “de-speckle” or “denoise” documents with poor contrast ratio or badly colored or shaded documents with hard-to-read text.
- Fast processing time, with full support for multi-threaded workloads.
- Ability to process both paper and electronic forms and converting them into editable documents that can be saved in a multitude of available formats.
- Digital-to-digital document conversion.
- Image format conversion.
- Document output, with support for a wide array of all the most commonly used file formats.
- Access OCR tools directly from your favorite programs, including Word, Excel, and others.
- And much more.
While Omni Page Professional is offered as a premium product for both individual users and businesses, it can be freely accessed via a free trial.