UltData for Android 6.4.1 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
UltData for Android.exe
UltData for Android 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Almost all Android devices manufactured over the last decade are supported, including models from manufacturers such as Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and many others. The root is not required, since user data is always located in the easily accessible sections of the phone’s memory.
- Recover Deleted Photos from Android without Root
- Recover deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO, and other 6000+ Android without root
- Preview individual file before data recovery
- Highest data recovery success rate in the industry
- Support with most Android phones and tablets, including Samsung, Huawei, and Moto Z, etc.
After the quick and uneventful installation process, the app can be run on any modern PC that has an Android phone connected to it. Only a wired USB connection is supported, and users are also forced to make some adjustments on their Android phone, such as setting the device to USB Data Transfer mode. The app can handle both internal drives and detected SD Cards, with built-in preview and selective recovery of items that are of interest to the user.
UltData for Android features the simple and eyecatching main dashboard that immediately promotes a few single-click backup presets such as Recover WhatsApp data, Recover Lost Photos, and More Data. This last feature will showcase the listing of all supported content formats such as Contacts, Messaging, Call History, What’s App data, Gallery, Audio, Videos, and Documents. Once the backup procedure is selected, the app will scan for thousands of photos and other content files in mere seconds and start the backup procedure with the maximum speed that the current USB connection and mobile storage drive can support. The entire procedure is simple and easy, enabling even PC novices to successfully transfer all of their important private photos and files in mere seconds.
Only 3 Steps, Data Recovery Has Never Been Easier
- Step 1: Connect. Choose the feature "Recover All Data" after the device is connected successfully.
- Step 2: Scan. Choose a file type and click "OK" to start the scan.
- Step 3: Recover. Choose the files you want and click "Recover".
UltData for Android can be tested for FREE only during the initial demo period, after which the app will prompt the user to purchase the full version of the app.
Note: Limited functionality in the demo version.