MongoDB Compass 1.39.4 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
It allows you to analyze and understand the contents of your data without formal knowledge of MongoDB query syntax. In addition to exploring your data in a visual environment, you can also use the app to optimize query performance, manage indexes, and implement document validation.
This version disables all network connections except the connection to the MongoDB instance. The Isolated Edition is available as part of subscriptions.
Compass is offered in four editions:
This edition is for developing with MongoDB and includes a subset of the features of the tool.
A full version of Mongo DB Compass, with all features and capabilities. The app is available as part of subscriptions.
This edition is limited strictly to read operations, with all write and delete capabilities removed.
This version does not initiate any network requests except to the MongoDB server to which Compass connects. This edition is designed for highly secure environments.
Capabilities of Editions
- Interact with documents, collections, and databases with full CRUD functionality
- Create and execute queries and aggregation pipelines
- Create and delete indexes
- View and optimize query performance with visual explain plans
- Kerberos, LDAP, and x.509 authentication
- Schema Analysis
- Real-Time Server Stats
- Create, delete and edit document validation rules
- Error collection and crash reporting