TrackView 18.104.22.168 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Locate anything from your kids to your spouse, or your car. Use it to find lost devices and capture the theft.
A video monitor your home or any points of interest from anywhere around the world with the press of a button.
Instantly sending alert messages to your mobile devices as events are detected in your home or remote places.
High-quality video and audio recording allow you to capture moments of interest for future playback and evidence.
Push-to-talk lets you communicate with friends and family directly with two-way audio.
Find your phone quickly by calling it with a remote buzz. The device will ring even if it is in silent mode.
Features and Highlights
- Remote location tracking in real-time.
- Remote video and audio monitoring.
- Intelligent event detection and instant alert to your selected devices.
- Remote video and audio recording.
- Recorded file playback.
- User-controlled two-way audio through Push-to-Talk.
- Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even it’s in silent mode.
- Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch.
- Integration with Google Gmail account.
- Secured access and connection by requiring a secured login using a Gmail username and password. Only devices with the SAME username and password can access each other. This guarantees that you are the only one who can access your connected devices.
- Always on: all the devices are always accessible even in sleep mode.
- Very low battery consumption: by having the devices accessible in sleep mode, battery life is conserved.
- Super easy to use: the user interface is very simple and intuitive with one-click connections.
- Multi-network support: It supports all types of networks from Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G, and beyond.
- Automatic network switch: When the network switches among Wifi/2G/3G/4G, Track View will auto switch to the next network available, and users do not need to do anything.
- Super high-quality video and audio: TrackView employs the most advanced video and audio technology to deliver super high quality at even very low bitrates and bad network connections.
- Real-time and super low latency: low latency to ensure you get updates on events immediately.
- Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices anywhere, from anywhere, in the world.
- For Windows PC, Track View supports XP, Vista and Windows 7/8.
- For Android-powered devices, Android 4.0 or above with Google Play service is required.
- For Android devices that do not have Google Play Service installed, the location tracking feature will not be supported. However, all video, audio, alarm, and buzz related features are fully supported.
Note: Limited functionality in the demo version.