SecureCRT 9.0.0 LATEST
Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SecureCRT 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Whether you are replacing Telnet or Terminal, or need a more capable secure remote access tool, Secure CRT is an application you can live in all day long. With the solid security of SSH, extensive session management, and advanced scripting, SecureCRT will help raise your productivity to the nth degree.
Pre-defined color schemes, including Solarized, make it easy to change the look of your terminal workspace. Choose from a variety of light and dark color combinations with coordinated background, foreground, and ANSI colors.
Tab groups allow you to compare the output of two sessions and group related sessions in the same SecureCRT window so that you can get more done in less time. You can organize sessions in tabs and switch easily between them. Or you can work in one tab while monitoring the output from a command in another tab and then go back to a single tab group when the command has finished.
Choose from a wide range of terminal emulation including TN3270, VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console - all with color schemes and most with ANSI color support.
Map buttons to commands or actions, such as sending strings, running scripts, menu functions, and protocol commands, or launching external programs like your favorite editor, cmd.exe, or regedit. You can create different button bars for specific sessions or operations and assign a color to the button icons so that they are easier to see and organize. The Button Bar Manager allows you to add, duplicate, edit, delete, rename, and rearrange button bars.
The Command window gives you a way to compose text before sending it to the remote system. Using the command history, you can view, edit, and send previous commands. "Send Characters Immediately" mode allows you to type control characters and escape sequences in the Command window so that you can edit files, stop running commands, and do tab completion. You can be even more productive by issuing commands to all connected sessions, all visible sessions, or specific tab groups.
Features and Highlights
- Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac — employ the rich emulation support for VT100/102/220, TN3270, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
- Configure, manage, and organize all your sessions with full control over scrollback, key mappings, colors, fonts, and more — whether you have one or thousands of sessions.
- Access your full array of network devices from one client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet/TLS, serial, and other protocols.
- Leverage the high-productivity GUI with time-saving capabilities including multi-session launch, tabbed sessions, tab groups, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
- Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH) protocol for encrypted logon and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 140-2 -approved ciphers.
- Automate repetitive tasks in Secure CRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder builds your keystrokes into a VBScript or Python script.
- Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
- Save steps with the close integration of the program and the SecureFX® file transfer client, which share sessions and settings that let you run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP/TLS file transfer sessions without reentering passwords.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download SecureCRT for Mac